The benefit of working with Kathleen, a trained and Certified Professional Consultant on Aging (CPCA)®
Kathleen has been working as a Professional Organizer since 2004. Over the years her services grew from Decluttering and Organizing to include: Senior Relocation, Downsizing, Consulting with NFPOS, Consulting with seniors, Workshop and Presentation creation and delivery, resolving Hoarding-at-Home situations, and helping people living with Chronic Disorganization (CD) to manage their activities of daily living (ADL).
In January 2022 Kathleen earned the designation of Certified Professional Consultant on Aging (CPCA)®, and her company, Organizing Options®, became a Member of the International Age-Friendly Business® Alliance.
Kathleen announced, “I took these learning modules for my certification, as I was committed to raise my service excellence to an even higher level. Required was the completion of 24 different modules addressing some of the health, social, financial, and legal considerations affecting people of all ages, and seniors in particular. From Alzheimer’s Disease, to Housing Options, Elder Abuse, Retirement Planning, Healthy Aging, and Care-giving, this robust curriculum prepared me on ways to better communicate and understand what is important to seniors and those who care for them.”
This program is unique, “It addresses the age-related changes people experience in their 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and beyond. From ageism and arthritis to Alzheimer’s Disease; from sifting fact from fiction to discovering how better organization can lead to healthier outcomes for seniors, I know that this information will help me provide an even better age-relevant experience to seniors, they clearly deserve nothing less,” Kathleen added.
Kathleen will develop an action plan with each client, and can collaborate with any real estate broker to best stage each room to show a home at the best possible advantage and in the most practical way. Together with Kathleen and her resource contacts, their talents and dedication will be put to work to present your home in the most favourable light. It is win-win, whether you are selling, or have decided to age-in-place for a longer period of time.
The benefit of working online with Kathleen, a trained and Certified Virtual Professional Organizer (CVPO)™
- Sessions are scheduled for 1-hour sessions, twice a week – this is more cost effective than onsite visits with a 2 to 3-hour minimum;
- Sessions are safe, avoiding the risk of exposure present with the current pandemic;
- Sessions follow a project plan created at the first session, which is updated and shared weekly;
- Sessions allow for calls and emails in-between allowing for a good measure of accountability;
- Sessions taps into neuroplasticity and repetition which improves habit and skill building; Sessions create a collaborative relationship for client, which will reinforce the new learning.