The arrival of the COVID-19 pandemic was a reminder to all of us that we are cannot take time for granted, and are not always prepared for what is around the corner. As such, its arrival has been a reality check for many, and has caused an increase in demand for organizing services from seniors seeking to get the home and paperwork in order. Seniors, realizing that they have a lot of stuff, are now considering scheduling downsizing earlier than originally planned.
Organizing, consulting, and relocation services are provided online and in-person when requested and when possible.
In-person services include but are not limited to the following:
Initial Client Meetings;
Consulting with Seniors – for Decluttering and Organizing Sessions;
Proposal of Senior Residences with Organized Tours;
Move Preparation – leading clients in their decision-making process on what to bring to the new location based on its physical layout and their personal preferences;
Selection and Removal – items to be sold or donated;
Moving Labour and Transport – includes transport, and the packing-up; unpacking and placement of belongings at the new location.
As Health and Safety are a top priority – these measures are in place for all service providers working under the umbrella of Organizing Options®
Implementation of the Following:
- Vaccination recommendations are respected;
- Proper hand hygiene, keeping at a safe distance, and respiratory etiquette;
- Wearing of a K95 mask and personal protective equipment as required while onsite;
- Cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces and objects handled in the home/place of business;
- Rescheduling an onsite visit at any sign of a health issue.